The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4255 is a digital multimeter designed for maximum safety with voltage measurement terminals that are protected by a fuse.
• Prevents short-circuit accidents with a fast-blow fuse and current-limiting resistor (DT4255)
• Prevents accidents with clamp-on sensor-based current measurement (DT4254, DT4255)
• Voltage detection function (DT4254, DT4255)
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F) operating temperature range (DT4254, DT4255)
• Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously