Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4373 is a 2000A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
• Multiple measurement functions
• Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1)
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure *Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50