Hioki clamp meters are best in class handheld current and voltage meters for safely and accurately measuring power lines. The CM3286 clamp on power meter can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, phase angle, reactive power or frequency, as well as detect phase sequence on live lines at any desired point of a single-phase circuit or three-phase circuit.
• Display four parameters simultaneously
• A handheld power meter that measures from 5 W of power and 60 mA of current
• Measure power ranging from 5 W at a low current of 60 mA to 360 kW
• In addition to current, voltage, and power, measure simple integral power consumption and phase sequence
• Features and functions deliver fast and efficient testing
• Transfer measured values to tablets and smartphones using free app “GENNECT Cross”, quick and easy data recording (CM3286-01 only)