Hioki clamp sensors are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CT7040 Series (CT7044 CT7045 CT7046) compromise of 600A/6000A AC flexible current sensors in three different loop sizes that pair with the detachable Display Unit to measure large currents in crowded wiring and confined spaces.
• Thinner cables are easier to use in confined spaces and with complicated wiring
• Supports large current measurements up to 6000 A
• Wide 10 Hz to 50 kHz band with excellent frequency characteristics
• Choose from three conductor diameter sizes
• Ideal for site inspections by using detachable Display Unit
• Four output formats to output data to loggers or other devices (via Display Unit): WAVE, RMS, PEAK, Hz