PIE 211 calibrators work with many RTDs, including Platinum 100 (alpha = 3850, 3902, 3926) & 1000 (alpha = 3850, 3750), Copper 10 & 50Ω, Nickel 100 & 120Ω. You can quickly set any value to within 0.1° with the adjustable digital potentiometer dial, plus store any three temperatures for instant recall.
- Calibrate with Ease
- Resolution to 0.1 °F & °C; Accurate to +/-(.025% of Reading + .05 ohms)
- Source and Read Multiple RTD Curves plus Ω
- Platinum 100 Ω: 1.3850, 1.3902, 1.3916, 1.3926
- Platinum 1000 Ω: 1.3850, 1.3750 (Pt 1000 Ω limited to 266.0°C/511.0°F)
- Copper 10 & 50 Ω; Nickel 120 Ω;0.00 to 2001.0 Ω
- Custom ranges available – consult factory
- Automatically Detect 2, 3 & 4 Wire Connections
- Troubleshoot sensor connections & find broken wires with patented technology. Easy hookups – all connections are indicated on the display.
- Guaranteed Compatible with all Instrumentation
- Works with Rosemount, Honeywell and other brands of Smart Transmitters, PLCs, DCSs, Multi-channel Recorders and other pulsed excitation devices.
- Faster Calibrations
- Instantly select three outputs with EZ-CHECK switch
- Easily find trip points with two speed EZ-DIAL knob & Automatic Stepping
- Easily Change RTD Types & Scale
- Double click to select RTD Type & °F & °C
- Easy-to-Read Display
- Turn on the backlight to read in dark areas of the plant
- Simple “No Tool” Battery Changes
- Four inexpensive “AA” batteries