Hioki insulation resistance testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR3455 is a 5-range, 250V to 5000V digital insulation resistance tester offering up to 10TΩ of insulated resistance testing. High performance features include bargraph, built-in memory, leak current and voltage testing, and DAR and PI calculation capabilities to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
• Measure insulation of high-voltage equipment (such as transformers, cables, and motors)
• Wide testing voltage range, up to 5.00 kV from 250 V DC
• Wide measurement insulation range, up to 10 TΩ
• PI (Polarization Index) and DAR (Dielectric Absorption Ratio) automatically calculated / display
• Data memory function to reduce handwritten notes
• Bright LED luminous scale
• Extended operating temperature range of -10°C to 50°C