The OTDRs feature both high dynamic range and small dead zones providing the precision required for installation and troubleshooting alike. The software simplifies certification of cabling to meet TIA/ISO/IEC/IEEE requirements with simple pass/ fail results. Additionally custom test parameters are easily set to accommodate any application. OTDRs can be complicated to configure and achieve accurate results. FiberMASTER automates testing and steps you through the process as shown below. For FTTx/FTTH applications the PON OTDR identifies split ratios for easy testing and troubleshooting of inactive and active networks. The 1625nm wavelength allows inservice testing of networks without interrupting existing subscribers.
• One of the World’s smallest OTDRs
• Save 50% compared to other premium brands
• Distance accuracy verified by German test lab
• Pass/Fail report to TIA/ISO/IEC/IEEE
• Free CertSoft PC Reporting Software