The FT6380-50 measures grounding resistance simply by clamping to multiple-grounded ground wires. No auxiliary grounding rod is needed, and there is no need to disconnect the ground wire from the grounding rod. The compact, low-profile sensor can be used to clamp ground wires with ease, and also provide AC current measurement functionality and can measure currents ranging from leakage current on the order of several mA to load currents of up to 60 A.
• Compatible with Hioki common free App GENNECT Cross (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• Wirelessly transfer measurement data to Excel forms for input (Will be supported by the 2021 upgrade)
• Earth resistance measurement for multi-grounded systems
• Measure leak current with absolute certainty with highly sensitive 0.01 mA resolution (at 20.00 mA range)
• Measure load current up to 60.0 A range
• Clamp at the narrowest point