- Data Specifications
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4252 is a digital multimeter designed specifically for general purpose testing, with ±0.3% DC V accuracy, direct current input and wide 40 Hz to 1kHz bandwidth.
• ±0.3% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter (100 Hz/ 500 Hz) cuts high harmonics
• Includes multiple measurement functions such as capacitance, and frequency
• USB communications function supports PC measurements (optional)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 50°C (122°F) operating temperature range CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V