- Data Specifications
The CM4372 is a 600A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Measured values can be sent to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology and displayed as waveforms in real time.
• Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Multiple measurement functions • Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure *Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50